Outlook global address list not updating Cams sex free teen calgary
An object could not be found.' It does update for and but not all staff but it's wide spread.I've read you need to set the Global Web Distribution Enabled setting to true as this allows all mailbox servers to distribute address book changes automatically using autodiscover?Some objects has been there for a month and not updated.The error staff are getting Is: Task ' Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F): ' The operation failed.Everything goes well, the new users signs into Windows, launches Outlook, and the wizard starts setting up their mailbox.Then I get an error message: "The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list." This only seems to be affecting new users.They can access OWA, and they appear in the OWA address book.For existing users running Outlook 2013, the new users do not appear in the Global Address List nor in the "All Users" address list.
Outlook Anywhere is enabled and I've tried both NTLM and basic authentication, as well as forcing basic authentication by manually configuring server settings in Outlook.I've verified authentication in all IIS virtual directories except for "Exchange," which gives me an error "configuration section not allowed to be set below application." I compared this with another client's Exchange 2010 web.config file and they are identical at the line indicated in the error.All other directories have default authentication settings.Visit Stack Exchange I've been doing enterprise IT for about 8 years and have never had to ask a question in a forum, because you lovely folks had already answered all my questions for other people.However, I'm very stuck, and even my co-workers aren't sure what's going on here.